Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thinking of you on a rainy day

Whenever it rains I think of you
You had little to say but much to do
Do you remember when we first met?
You were at the market and I was all wet
I was hungry and looking for a meal
You looked at me as if you knew how I feel
With a dollar to my name you called me
Beckoning me to come to you more closely
As we approached I just knew instantly
And later that day you came home with me
Within minutes you had me nourished
I thought with this that I could flourish!
But you didn't stop there you kept me warm
It felt like healing from rubbing tiger balm
I know that sounds silly but it's how I felt
Your warmth could make the ice caps melt
And when the day was over you left
I was filled with gratitude and felt in debt
I visited the market often since then
And competed for you with all other men
I'm glad, though, that we could always be
And share a love the world could see
For all the rainy days we've spent together
SHIN RAMEN YOU'RE MY LOVE FOREVER! =)

No comments: