My name is Edward
I am a software engineer and an aspiring strategist in life and business
It is my dream to earn so much money that I don't know what to do with it
Ok, I lie. I will know what to do with it
I will just earn it all and give most of it away
Money talks in this world
But that's not all
Not just money, but I will give words
Words that bring hope, full stomachs, mended hearts
This is my dream
But it's not my only dream
I'd like to get married
I'd like to have sons and daughters
I'd like to smile through the good and bad days
I'd like to make everyone proud, including the Big Guy that keeps me in check
Yes, THAT Guy. People call Him God... for those of you that don't know.
Right now I know I'm slowly getting there
Right now I know I need to keep learning
Right now I feel that the hardships will be worth it
But right now, I also need help
Because I know, I can't do it without those around me
And because I'm weak
But that's life eh?
So how about it?
You and me and a bunch of other people
Let's do somethin real fun and cool
My hands are extended open
And the door always open =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What, haven't conquered the world yet? You're slipping!
Hehe, I hope you're doing well and are enjoying the summer.
You've been tagged. But you don't have to do it.
Post a Comment