Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday night blues...

Home on a friday night... While the rest of the city are out and about, having fun and doing things, I find myself at home, with books lying around, and my new whiteboard filled with notes.

I promise you, it's not what it seems. I tried to go out tonight, I swear!! It's just that plans fell through, and I happened to end up home by 10, and not out to my next destination...

On one count, I'm sorta glad. I mean, I've been working out hard, and a day of binging on alcohol could set me back a couple of days. But at the same time, sometimes, you just want to stay out and do something, ya know?

Well, perhaps tonight just wasn't that type of night. I guess I should be thankful, that in place of endless drinks, I can sit down and think about the stuff that I'm doing. My goals that I've been writing down on my board. Heck, maybe someday I'll take a picture of that board and share it with you guys. [But only when I get off my lazy butt to take a picture and transfer it to my PC!]

So.... Friday night at home. What do you people do? Me, times like this, I wish I had someone next to me. Maybe cuddle up to a movie or have a nice candle-lit dinner and follow up with some coffee and a long conversation. haha... sappy romantic? Very much so! But that's who I am, and I'm proud of it!

I guess with all the things I have to say, I have very little to say about my love life really. For one, I firmly believe that the love life should stay private. But even in the case that it's not, there's no love life right now for me, so I can't share even if I wanted to! hehehehe

Anyways, I guess lately, my blogs have been injected with some ramblings as of late. Don't worry. I'll pick up the fire right where I left off. Just give me a couple days to digest this horrible night and a couple days of writers block. I'll be back with a passion yet again, and who knows, maybe I'll talk about a new topic? YES!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come on, bust out with the d-slr and give us some quality shots of that board!