So I've been working out a little more recently, and have been TRYING to get on a stricter diet. For the most part, I've been all right, minus the occasional chicken sandwich or burger at a fast food joint before I head off to the gym. [No more than once or twice a week though] I think I've been pretty good about it, and a lot of people have been saying I look like I lost a lot of weight. Little do they know, I've actually lost ~14 pounds since October! hehe
Anyways, I've come at the crossroads of my training, where I've decided that I've lost enough weight, and it's time for me to bulk up a little. While I want those 6 pack abs by summer, I realize I've gotten way too skinny along my limbs. My arms and legs have always been skinny, but I guess now I realize that it's because I've had NO muscle in them, and ALL fat.
Mind you, just because you have a high body fat % doesn't mean you have to look fat. If you have NO muscles, then the fat will simply take it's place, and you may simply look skinny. Unfortunately, such people still have a belly that sticks out, and I am one of those at the moment!
I've come a long way since I started. I went from the 2nd notch on my belt to the 5th and final notch. I'd say that's a good 2 inches of my waist since i started, and nowadays I could actually squeeze all my fat in my hands! haha... sounds gross doesn't it? But it just shows my progress, and now, it's time to switch things up.
Gain muscle, more and more, because even though the 6pack wont come just yet, in the long run, I'll be better off! I'll be working on gaining muscle until mid to late April, and depending on my progress, switch back to fat loss. Hopefully, by then, I'll have gained enough muscle to speed up losing body fat.. and then come july... i'll be RIPPED!
if all else fails... i guess i'll play hunky santa by christmas! muahahahha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment