Wednesday, February 13, 2008

V.D.D. [Valentines Day Declaration]

Wow, almost a week since my last post! Sorry all for not posting sooner! Valentines day is coming up, and well, I got to thinking through a lot of things! I've been single for quite a while now, though some people think 2+ years is not nearly long enough, but I don't think those of you who've never dated in your life count! hehe... I'm hope that didn't rub salt on your wounds! I mean well... I really do! =)

It's a matter of affairs in the heart that I've come to a decision to pursue love in the most fulfilling way a human being can, to simply love with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. However, I believe that the path ahead lie dangers and traps that may quite possibly push me over the edge. Not that I believe that I will fail. Otherwise, there would be no point to begin with! I try only because I CAN succeed, and I dream a dream worth dreaming!

As it is, I am but a dreamer that keeps dreaming and trying until that dream ultimately comes true. I must admit, that the dream changes according to the changes in my own perception as well as my limitations. Nothing is impossible, but the past cannot be changed in such a way to ensure a future. We merely look back and adjust to it, so that we may still push forward and find our way if ever we get lost.

I think, as a result, the real push in life becomes the moments when we make the bold decision to move forward. In the face of darkness and doubt, to muster up the courage and faith to take that step into darkness, and finding the hand on the other side reaching out. Of course, I could just be the crazy dreamer who never finds the extension of another, but life is pretty crazy anyways, and I could be perfectly content with staying mad not only for life, but for love.

To the ones we love dearly, I offer this blog post to say that I love you. Though right now these words lack meaning, someday they'll hold true, tested by fire and the enduring lifetime. Someday you'll know. Someday you'll see. And soon, when the future becomes now, you won't regret the moment you decided that it was OK for me to be this way. Because you and I will be living a dream that intertwines between us and takes us to a new happiness that one cannot simply now on his/her own.

Happiness is the most feasible possibility, but the greatest happiness is one of synergy.

Happy Valentines everyone =)

No comments: