Sunday, April 13, 2008

Work the body

The weather was really hot today, but I couldn't help but admire how beautiful the day was. The sky was so blue, and being out with just a t-shirt on was great. I can't wait until I get in peak shape and start my vanity parade! haha

My exercise routine has been slowly evolving, though my intensity has been wavering. Hopefully, I can push harder in the oncoming couple of months. I've come a long way since November, but I know I can push harder.

Speaking of which, after half a year of learning how to exercise and what to eat, I've reached a level of knowledge to figure out a decent routine and diet. Granted, I've got a long way to go before mastering anything, but the basic exercises [especially cardio and weights] have been a real joy to learn, and I'd gladly share any info with any of you readers if you guys want some advice.

Exercise has been one part of my great change over the past year. It's certainly raised my confidence, boosted my immune system and has given me a way to push in other aspects of life. Because for each week I add more weights to my workout, the more confidence I get in lifting more emotional and intellectual weights. I take challenges head on, and I feel power to do.

Exercise... it does a body good =)

No comments: